Telco Intercontinental Corporation’s goal is to help get your product to market. Our turnkey assembly capabilities help our customers take a better product to market, in a shorter period of time, and for a much lower cost than their competition. How can we help you?
- Die Casting
- Aluminum Extruding
- Injection Molding
- Sheet Metal Stamping and Forming
- PCB Manufacturing and Board Stuffing
- Custom Gears, Gearboxes, Leadscrews and Ballscrews
Integrated Product Options:
- Leadscrews, Ballscrews, Spur Gears, Helical Gears, Worm Gears and Splined Shafts
- Cutting Techniques: Hobbing, shaving, grinding and skiving.
- Custom Cables: Designed for extreme environments, high performance, flexibility and durability.
- Wide range of standard and customizable products.
Integrated Assembly Applications:
- Industrial: Machining, X-Y tables, lathes, milling machines, compressors, pumps, fans, blowers.
- Medical: Hospital beds, nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, mobility vehicles.
- Consumer: Power tools, garden hoses, office appliances.
- Strong R and D and superior quality gives you peace of mind;
- Timely customer service, on-time delivery, and local stocking to meet your production schedule.
- Integration of structural, electrical, mechanical and display systems by one vendor saves your purchasing department time and money.
- Competitive pricing allows you to buy complete assemblies below typical component prices.
We provide printed circuit board assembly services to original equipment manufacturers. We commit to...> Learn More
We provide quick, reliable and accurate help with your cable and connector selection, layout and...> Learn More
To ensure the electric motors you choose are perfectly suited for your needs, our team is available to guide you through your motor selection process. Call 281-855-2218 and one of our electric motor experts will assist you, or push the Electric Motor Request Button.