Director of Business Development (TelcoGREEN – EC Motors)
Telco Intercontinental Corp. in West Houston is rapidly expanding. We are currently seeking new talent to join our team. This is an exciting yet challenging opportunity for an individual who would be part of a professional sales team.
Performs a wide variety of duties deemed necessary to fulfill the requirements established for developing business for the Division, including establishment of Manufacturers Representatives. Shall be held responsible for sales results as related to that area of responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESManagement:
- Take part in and contribute to Company/Organization general management meetings as related to product, budget planning and policy when required.
- Develop and Maintain quality communication channels and procedures as related to Manufacturers Representatives, Distribution, Customer Base and Company/Organization
- Strive to improve the output, efficiency, sales volume and profitability of the Division by working to improve vertical relationships within the industry, causing a smooth workflow to be created.
- Review, on a continuous basis, all sales related processes in the effort to maintain Company/Organization standards as established by the Quality Management System.
- Set up the company sales growth plan and define the sales goals for each sales team member to execute; guide sales team member to generate the business development plan to achieve the sales goals.
- Hold training and review sessions with Regional sales managers/Business development managers in the effort to maintain maximum sales efficiency. Review and Approve/Disapprove decisions by regional sales manager. Make recommendation as to action or actions to be taken.
- Identifying and approaching potential new clients in the assigned applications or industries, converting inquiries from potential customers to sales.
- Utilizing value-based selling methodology to motivate potential customers to purchase product solutions.
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with customer contacts responsible for making or influencing purchasing decisions.
- Formulating and implementing regional strategic and tactical business strategies, sales plans and executions. Maintaining a project pipeline matrix.
- Increase sales within the defined region by maintaining the existing customer base as well as actively pursuing new customers; build long-term relationships to ensure strong revenue pipeline.
- Develop regional sales forecasts, market intelligence and communicates findings to the upper management on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input and implement annual sales plan for the territory, including sales strategy, to maximize return from the territory’s assigned accounts/geographic area and to meet the territory’s sales goals suggested by Director of Business Development
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows, where the market focus is defined.
- College graduate or experience equivalent to a degree, minimum of five years’ experience in industrial sales field.
- Familiar with brushless DC motors technology or in the field of HVAC industry
- Professional and effective communication skill
- Sufficient capability of Business planning, execution and evaluation.
- 25-50% travelling requirement
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org